- USPTA Professional with 6+ years of coaching
- Great with all levels, beginner to high-performance
- Patient, encouraging, and leaves a student smiling
- Former Head Professional at Gold Creek Tennis and Sports Club in WA
- Former Division I tennis player, and current 5.5 USTA rated player
I have been coaching all levels for 6 years and competing for 15+ years. Former top ranked junior and Division I tennis player. I excel in teaching all aspects of the game from fundamentals and stroke development to high level tactics and play. I love giving back to the game that I have been playing my entire life. I am proficient in teaching the game in a way that will leave you with a clear understanding of the areas of your game that needs improvement! I have worked with many top level junior players as well as adults in private, group, and USTA team settings.