- USPTA Master Pro, PTR International Master Pro, 30 yrs coaching.
- Great with all levels, all ages (I'm very flexible)
- Flexible, patient, focused, positive. Fun!
- Coached 250+ ranked players, USOC Doc Counsilman Award 2012.
- USTA Circuit & Men's Open, practice ITA/NCAA D1 national champions
I'm there to facilitate what you want. I am a USPTA Master Pro & PTR International Master Pro, one of 10 persons worldwide to have both. I am also a USTA High Performance Coach and have a PTR Master of Tennis in Performance so I actually the only person to have all 3. I was awarded the 2012 US Olympic Committee Coach of the Year - Doc Counsilman Award & presented at the 2014 Tennis Australia Coaches Conference & 2015 PTR Italia Forum. I was with the USTA National Sport Science Committee for 8 years & am certified by NSCA (CSCS), iTPA (MTPS), Etcheberry & Academia Sanchez-Casal. The MTPS is an elite certification for training advanced players. I have a doctorate in sport psychology, expertise in video technical analysis. I have spoken at over 30 conferences & wrote over 100 articles. I have worked with 250+ ranked players I was President of both PTR & USPTA New England, a 5-time Pro of the Year and have trained/certified over 1,600 coaches.