- PTR certified (2010) with 8 years of teaching experience
- Teach all ages and skill levels - from beginner to advanced
- Friendly and encouraging; you'll have a lot of fun learning new things
- Teaching adults (beginner to advanced)
- Coached private middle and high schools
I believe that tennis is a sport you can play for a lifetime; I teach with that goal in mind. Part of the key to that ideal is understanding your own game and being able to maximize it when you're out on the court. I help my students understand and encourage their own skills and then use them to discover or retool their own games. Mental acuity is also another attribute that helps players become better athletes, and my lessons employ simple mental exercises that will, along with physical fitness, allow players to think and react effortlessly on the court. I offer lessons for all experience levels, from the beginner to the advanced, as well as for the player who's having a little trouble with a particular stroke or pattern.