- PTR Certified with 9+ years of experience
- Teach all ages and skill levels. Great hitting partner
- I cater my lessons to your needs and level
- Taught at prestigious clubs in NY before moving to California
- 4X Nationals Qualifier in NCAA DII College Tennis
My name is Daniela, born and raised in sunny Florida. I moved to New York to play tennis in college and fell in love with the city. I ended up living there for 7 years, and recently decided to change up the pace (and the weather) and moved to Santa Monica 2 months ago! I've played competitive tennis my entire life. USTA tournaments growing up, NCAA in college, and played on a corporate league because I couldn't stand being away from the competitive aspect of the game after college. Through college I worked at the Meadow Club of Southampton in the summers where I had the opportunity to coach children as young as 3 and adults as mature as 70. I handled many tournament level kids and prepared them for tournaments. At the River Club of NY, I coached a group of highly ranked 14&U boys and would train them through high intensity drills, mental discipline, and cross training. I'm a sucker for hitting hard & love being a hitting partner if you just want to get out there & hit 1000 balls!