- Italian Fed Level 1 cert with 8 yrs teaching and coaching experience
- Teach all levels - great with high-performance players
- Patient, high energy, fun and encouraging
- Had over 100 clients in 3 continents from beginners to college players
- Played Division I Tennis, Current 6.0 USTA rated
- **I offer full and free access to my building's courts** - I grew up and Italy, started playing at the age of 5 :) I love tennis, soccer, and Miami! - I teach on the side and happy to help players of all levels. - People describe me as very smiley and easy going usually, I think tennis should blend a good work out and having a good time! - As to what I've done in tennis: I competed across Europe until the age of 17 as a professional. Then I was lucky enough a tennis scholarship for a prep school in Miami. Played college tennis for 4 years, All-American. - A great tennis player does not always make a great coach, I can confidently say I always recognized that and worked on improving as a coach first.
Languages SpokenEnglish, Spanish, Italian
Where is your lesson?
The Palace1541 Brickell Ave Miami, FL 33129 Miami, FL 33129
The Mark1155 Brickell Bay Dr. Miami, FL 33131
Brian park536 SW 3rd st Miami, FL 33130
Isola condominium - Bric…770 claughton island dr Miami, FL 33131
Costa Bella Condo1450 brickell bay drive Miami, FL 33131
Indoor Court Details
I live in a building with 5 tennis courts. I offer full and unrestricted access to my students :)
The more you buy the more you save!
What Happens Next?
Book your lessons
Book your lessons online or give us a call at +1 301.575.6112 and we will help you select your perfect instructor.
Improve your game
Upon payment you will immediately receive your instructor's contact information. They will be in touch within 24 hours to schedule your first lesson at a time and location that’s convenient for you.
Do you have any questions?
Where will the lessons take place?Your coach will come to any court of your choice. Not sure of the closest court? No sweat, they will recommend a convenient location.
How do I know I’ll love my coach?We ask you questions and hand pick the perfect coach based on what you are looking for. We are so confident in our coach selection process that we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If we can’t find the perfect instructor for you then we will refund your unused lesson credits.
Can I start with just one lesson?You sure can, although we offer a 100% money back guarantee so most students start with a lesson package to save money since there is no risk.
How do I get in contact with my instructor?Once you have booked your lesson package, you will immediately receive your instructor's contact information. The quickest way to schedule your first lesson is to call or text your coach and they'll get back to you asap. If your coach doesn't hear from you they'll reach out within 24 hours.
I’ve never played before, do you work with beginners?Absolutely! Our certified instructors regularly work with players of all ages and ability levels.
Can I bring a friend?Absolutely! Each extra person is only an additional $10 per hour. Adding friends to your lesson is a great way to cut down on your lesson costs.