You work out, and everyone who follows you on Instagram, or has ever spoken to you knows it. But that doesn’t mean they understand! There are some things that only a fitness nut will understand. Here are our favorites:
1. Workout gear makes up half your wardrobe and all of your Christmas list
“I know I have twenty pairs of workout shorts, but have you seen the new ones Nike just came out with? Have to have them!”
You’re disciplined, but that doesn’t mean you don’t stare longingly at anyone eating a donut…
3. Forgetting leg day
4. The delicious quenching protein of a recovery shake
You simply cannot understand how people think protein shakes are gross!
5. Vain gym-goers constantly checking themselves out
You still don’t look that good. Also you look the same as when you checked yourself out and flipped your hair in the mirror FIVE SECONDS AGO! #smh
6. Resisting the temptation to correct people’s bad form
“You’re doing it wrong” simply doesn’t do THAT justice…
7. Being so sore you can barely get out of bed
But this only happens to you on days that end in “Y”
8. Trying to explain to mere mortals that one hour in the gym a day is simply NOT enough
One hour is a warm-up, not a workout.
9. Forgetting your sweat towel
Please ignore the fact that Niagara Falls is running down my face right now.
10. When some jerk won’t get off the machine you want to use
You know you’re not the only one in the gym, right?!
11. The unnerving feeling that someone nearby is creeping on you
We get it, dude. You work out.
13. When the gym is closed on Christmas
Just because it’s Jesus’ birthday doesn’t mean you don’t need to get your WOD in.
14. When your gym partner is out of town
But, but… who is going to spot you?!?! 🙁
15. When people don’t re-rack their weights or wipe down their machines
Come on, guys. This is day 1 stuff.
16. Forgetting your headphones at home
How can you work out without your pump-up jams?? When you make this rookie mistake you contemplate driving all the way home to get them rather than do an entire workout without them.
17. The dreaded (and beloved) foam roller
Your best friend, and your worst enemy. It hurts so gooooood.
Other Articles You Will Like:
Top Ten Health Benefits Of Tennis For Women
3 Ways To Find Affordable Tennis Lessons
Burn More Calories With One Hour Of Tennis Than One Hour At The Gym