What's a cookie?
- A "cookie" is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive if you agree to this and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
- Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
- We are required to obtain the consent of EU citizens for all non-essential cookies used on our website. You can block cookies (including essential cookies) at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block essential cookies you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
- You can update your general cookie preferences at any time by
- Cookies can also be categorized as follows:
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
- Preference cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.
- Marketing cookies: These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests.
- First and third party cookies: First party cookies are cookies set by our website. Third party cookies are cookies on our website that are set by a website other than our website, such as where we have adverts on our website or use Facebook pixels so that we can show you relevant content from us when you are on Facebook.
We use third party cookies on our website and these are set out in the table below.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
These cookie are essential for our site and :
(i) allow us to recognize you when you return to the site.
(iii) allows us to ensure you can navigate past popups and interstitial pages.
(iv) allow you to securely submit forms
(v) allow us to store your preferences regarding allowable cookie types
|he '__cfduid' cookie is set by the CloudFlare service to identify trusted web traffic. It does not correspond to any user id in the web application, nor does the cookie store any personally identifiable information. https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200170156-What-does-the-CloudFlare-cfduid-cookie-do-|
Universal Analytics (Google)
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website and blog, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.|
Facebook browser identification, authentication, marketing, and other Facebook-specific function cookies.
Used for general purpose platform session cookie. It is used to maintain an anonymous user session by the server.
Used for routing from Share buttons and ad tags
Used to recognize Browser IDs.
Used by LinkedIn as part of their embedded services on the Websites.
Used by LinkedIn for advertisement analytics
More information about linkedIn’s used of cookies can be found here https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie-policy
__gads, rabt, reddaid, eu_cookie_v2, rseor3, loid, session_tracker, recent_srs, edgebucket
|Reddit sets this cookie for tracking user conversions from reddit.com advertising on our the website. More information found here https://www.redditinc.com/policies/privacy-policy|
Collects information on visitor behaviour on multiple websites. This information is used on the website, in order to optimize the relevance of advertisement.
Collects data on visitors' preferences and behaviour on the website - This information is used make content and advertisement more relevant to the specific visitor.
Collects anonymous data related to the user's website visits, such as the number of visits, average time spent on the website and what pages have been loaded. The registered data is used to categorise the users' interest and demographical profiles with the purpose of customising the website content depending on the visitor.
This cookie registers data on the visitor. The information is used to optimize advertisement relevance.
Assigns a specific ID to the visitor - This allows the website to determine the number of specific user-visits for analysis and statistics.
Registers data on visitors from multiple visits and on multiple websites. This information is used to measure the efficiency of advertisement on websites.
Amplitude Analytics Cookies
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect information of non logged in users in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website and blog, where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.|
We embed videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode.
Read more at YouTube’s embedding videos information page. (http://www.google.com/support/youtube/bin/answer.py?hl=en-GB&answer=171780)
PREF - * Expires after eight months
VSC - * expires at the end of your session
VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE - *expires after eight months
remote_sid - * expires at the end of your session
|This cookie is used for retargeting, optimisation, reporting and attribution of online ads.|
You can also control your cookie settings through your web browser. You can opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, by going to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Except for essential cookies, all cookies will expire after 365 days.
If you have any questions about the cookies that we use, feel free to email us at [email protected]